Yuneec Tornado H920 made to be an RTF package with flying time of 24-30 Minutes, make it professional multirotor aerial photography and videography platform.
Its unique design and innovative features make it possible to capture amazing photographs and video footage for a variety of uses.
And thanks to nearly two decades of experience in developing and producing RC and manned aircraft,
Yuneec engineers were able to deliver the long flight times, ease of operation and reliability you’ve been looking for in an aerial photography and videography solution.
Yuneec has developed the CGO4 in close cooperation with Panasonic to combine the best of Panasonic’s camera quality and Yuneec’s award-winning engineering. The CGO4 camera features a 3x optical zoom lens, 16 megapixel photos, 4K-resolution video and distortion-free picture quality. The zoom lens can be adjusted either by sliding the zoom picker on screen or pushing the K6 Slider to a certain position.
Specs H920 -CG04
- Flight Time: 24-30 minuters
- Dimension: 797x920x461mm
- Diagonal Length Without Rotor Blades: 920mm
- Propeller/Main Rotor Diameter: 440mm
- Weight with GB603 GH4 Camera and Battery: 5000g
- BatteryLiPo: 6s Charger 6S 22.2V (2x included)
- LiPo DC Balancing Smart Charger with AC Adapter: included
- Transmitter24-channel: 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (included) 4 Flight Modes: Smart,Angle,Throttle and Home Mode.
- Maximum Flying Height:（Absolute altitude）4000m
- Maximum Flying Height:（Relative altitude）1000m
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 100°/s Maximum Roll Angle35°
- Maximum Horizontal Speed: 21m/s 47MPH 75 KPH (5kg, throttle) Radio Control Frequency
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 5℃ to 80℃
New ST-24 Radio
- Operating System: Android™
- Number of channels: 24
- Range: 2000 meter
- Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec 2,4 gHz
- Video Link: 5,8 gHz (400-600 meter range)
- LCD Touch Screen: 7"
FULL REMOTE CAMERA CONTROL
For a complete all-in-one experience, full remote control of the CGO4 gimbal camera is accessible through the ST24 interface. With just a tap on the ST24 screen, the user can focus the camera wherever they’d like. Additionally, functions like zoom, IOS and shutter speed can be adjusted by tapping the icons located on the lower portion of the screen.
In addition to its industry-standard 3x optical zoom lens, the CGO4 gimbal camera is also compatible with the Olympus 12mm, Olympus 45mm prime lenses and Olympus 14-42mm zoom lens to meet photographers’ needs. Olympus 12mm lens features high focus speed and wide angle. Installed with this lens, the cameraman can fully record surrounding environment: Architecture, natural landscape, large crowds and more. Olympus 45mm prime lens highlights main subject (such as flowers and insects) while blurs the background. It can easily satisfy photographers’ needs to create a strong contrast. Olympus 12-42mm zoom lens features amazing resolving power and high image quality. It is an ideal tool to capture life’s quick moments with incredible detail.
The CGO4 gimbal camera is an independent professional all-in-one module. The modular design allows it to be attached on the Tornado H920 copter or on the ProAction ground handle. The Tornado H920 is a professional multi-rotor aerial photography and videography platform and ProAction is a ground handle that is designed to extend remarkably smooth footage taken by CGO4 from the sky to the ground
ProAction is a dual-grip ground handle that extends CGO4 from the sky to ground, allowing the user to capture ultra-stable footage even in the most turbulent circumstances. Combined with the ProAction ground handle, the CGO4 app seamlessly integrates control of CGO4 gimbal camera so that you can view a live HD video feed on your mobile device. The free CGO4 app is available in the App Store and Google Play Store.