The popular T-Rex 450 has been a trend setting helicopter for a long time. It is the ideal model for beginners as well as experts practicing advanced maneuvers.
With this model, the T-Rex 450 evolution continues. Align drops another shocker into the market; with even more innovative designed incorporated, the brand new T-Rex 450L Dominator.
Designed to extend the servo mounting space, it allows larger micro servo to be installed on the helicopter directly without any extra washer, suitable for full size of micro servos.
T-Rex 450L reverses the common impression people had on T-Rex 450, with material integration technology utilized on side frame design, and has features previously found only on larger models, such as battery mounting rails, top mounted motor, 700E DFC type main bearing block with integrated servo mounts, forming striking resemblances to larger contest grade models.
The newly added frame reinforcement plates not only improves helicopter′s overall rigidity and anti-torsion characteristics, the beautiful red anodizing also creates highly pleasing aesthetics, further exhibits the T-Rex 450L′s attractiveness and exclusiveness.
In addition, the T-Rex 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of T-Rex 450 Pro designs, to carry on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, paired with newly designed 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades that are both stable and agile, improving anti-torsion characteristics and power output during flight, resulting in even better flight stability.
Based on 6s voltage, the 460MX (1800KV) motor is tailor made for the T-Rex 450L DOMINATOR.
With cutting edge design concepts and top grade electronics, T-Rex 450L Dominator surpasses traditional flight performances with higher stability, extreme power, superior control feel, yet maintains the convenience of smaller size.
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance while providing more direct control feel. In addition, the brand new main rotor head block and new spindle design has been incorporated as standard feature. Paired with newly designed 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades that are both stable and agile, resulting in improved flight performance. Carbon side frame plates utilized composite material integration technology, featuring integrated battery mounting rails. The clever use of open spaces within the frame resulting in a structure that is both rigid and aesthetically pleasing. In addition, the T-Rex 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of T-Rex 450Pro designs, to carry on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
- Designed with direct servo CCPM control, and a single piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts similar to that of T-Rex 700E DFC, for simplified servo installation and clean aesthetic. Standard micro servos, larger micro servos.Special design to extend the servo mounting space, it allow larger micro servo can be install on the helicopter directly without any extra washer, suitable for full size of micro servos.
- Based on 6s voltage, the 460MX (1800KV) motor is tailor made for the T-Rex 450L DOMINATOR, featuring superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, and low current, low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, The 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree.
- Frame reinforcement plates were added to effectively increase frame rigidity and increase anti-torsion ability. Classic red anodizing increases overall aesthetics of the helicopter.
- Brand new battery mounting plate with battery latching design, along with integrated mounting rails in side frames to simplify battery installs while protecting them.
- New style swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimize the wear between swashplate long ball and guide.
- Added tailboom support bridge design to increase the rigidity of the overall tailboom/support assembly.
- Using competitive material and special imbedded technology for vertical tail, enhanced its structural strength and boutique texture efficiently, vivacious color providing excellent visibility.
- Brand new tail blade grips with thrust bearing design, dramatically increase rudder precision and tail locking effectiveness, while increasing the longevity of bearings. The brand new extended tail rotor blades to match the 360mm main rotor blades also contributes to the tail locking performance. The new style paint scheme provides better visibility in midair.
- New style dual point supported tail control assembly for slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision.
- Length: 705mm
- Height: 205mm
- Width: 110mm
- Main Blade Lenght: 360mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 804mm
- Tail Rotor Length: 68mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 11T
- Main Drive Gear: 121T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Tail Drive Gear: 25T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11:4.24
- Weight (w/o power system): 730g
- 1x T-REX 450L DOMINATOR Kit
- 2x 360mm 3G Carbon Fiber Blade
- 1x 460MX Brushless Motor (1800KV)
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly
- 1x Flybarless System
- 1x 45A Brushless ESC with BEC (approx. 5A)
- 3x Swashplate Servo
- 1x Tail Servo
- 1x Transmitter (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- 1x Receiver (6-channel or more, compatible with Transmitter)
- 1x Pitch gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
- 1x Flight battery 6S 22,2V Li-Po 1100~1400mAh