Graupner has moved into its 3rd generation of computer telemetry radios with the MZ-32. This 4.3-inch TFT color (outdoor friendly) and touch screen transmitter with HoTT protocol offers up 32 proportional channels, 999 model memory, a 9000mAh LiHV battery, Bluetooth and WiFi, redundant dual 2.4GHz modules, and a slew of additional features.
Sporting the coveted Hall Sensor quad bearing gimbals with 4096 resolution, the MZ-32 delivers smooth and precise gimbal movement with razor sharp control, while 64 assignable digital switches, 12 assignable combination switches, 12 assignable logical switches, and 12 assignable control switches put way too many options at your fingertips.
Need to hear what is going on? The mz-32 provides endless options to generate almost any type of system or telemetry voice notification depending on the state of your radio such as switch positions, flight phase names, warnings, vario information and endless others.
The mz-32 starts communicating with you from the moment you turn it on, informing you if a switch or control is in the wrong position for the selected model. No more surprises from collapsing landing gear, runaway motors or wrong gyro settings. The mz-32 can inform you when needed even when you forgot to bring down your landing gear or are about to run out of range or battery. Walks of shame are now a thing of the past!
With over 600 installed voices and unlimited voice combinations, you can make almost any voice announcements or add as many as you want using our text to speech editor.
- Hall Sensor quad bearing gimbals with 4096 resolutions for smooth and precise control
- Outdoor friendly 4.3-inch TFT color and touch screen
- Redundant dual 2.4GHz RF modules
- Circular polarized patch antenna with adjustable beam angle
- 9000 mAh LiHV rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of operation
- Micro-USB port for charging, data communication, joystick function or mass storage
- Externally adjustable stick tension and mode selection
- Internal µSD 16 Gb memory card
- Built in Wireless and Bluetooth communication
- DSC socket for external communications (wired buddy box, flight simulators, other)
- Wireless student teacher operation
- Wireless firmware update
- Integrated speaker for voice output and telemetry notifications
- User configurable DSC and data ports (SUMD, CROSSFIRE and others)
- User assignable haptic feedback
- 5 x 3 position switches, 2 x 3 position/toggle switches, 1 x 2 position switch, 4 proportional knobs, 2 x lever controls, 8 assignable digital buttons
- 6 shortcut control and navigation keys
- Operating voltage neutral [V] : 3,6 - 4,35
- Width [mm]: 195
- Display?: Yes
- Frequency : 2400 - 2483,5
- All-up weight [g]: 1120
- Height [mm]: 105
- HoTT - Technology: Yes
- Channels: 32
- Overall length [mm]: 210
- Modulation: FHSS
- Range approx. [m] : 5000
- Transmitter series: mz
- Transmitter type: Hand
- Language variant: DE / GB
- Control function: 32
- Current consumption [mA]: 480 - 1100
- Temperature range [°C] : -10 - +55
- Touch Display: Yes