Spektrum DX9 Black Edition DSMX Transmitter System TX & RX AR9020 SKU SPM9900EU
The DX9 Black Edition gives you the same incredible features and user-friendly ergonomics of the original DX9 but adds a stunning black finish along with a special edition transmitter case, special edition neck strap and an AR9020 receiver.
Talk isn't cheap. It's Priceless.
While the DX9 possesses a number of class-leading features, the centerpiece is it's incredibly advanced voice alert system. In fact, with it's lexicon of over 300 words, numbers and phrases, it's quite possibly the most advanced system of its kind ever seen (or heard) in a handheld, 9-channel transmitter.
For instance, you can program the DX9 to call out what flight mode has been chosen when switching from one to another. It can also be programmed to call out specific values for voltage, temps, or any other critical telemetry info, on demand.
If an alarm goes off, the pilot won't have to look at the display to see what's happening. The DX9 can tell them.
The DX9 comes out of the box with English voice alerts. Other languages are available for download.
Wireless Trainer Links
While the DX9 does have a trainer cord jack, it gives instructors the option to wirelessly "buddy box" with another DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter.
Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch® technology will allow the DX9 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
This innovative software feature will equip you for a new generation of Spektrum components that can be programmed directly through the DX9.
This, along with regular Spektrum AirWare™ software updates, will ensure the DX9 remain as cutting-edge tomorrow as it is today.
*Available with DX9 AirWare software version 2.0 and higher.
250 Model Memory
The enormous capacity of the DX9's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card.
The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. It won't be necessary to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
The DX9 is equipped with a built-in telemetry feature that gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more.*
Using the voice alert system, you can have the DX9 call out specific telemetry values that reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have the DX9 call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch.
If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX9 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.
Superior Ergonomics. Made to Fit the Way You Fly.
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX9 have been optimized to fit the way you fly. The result is a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complement the speed and precision of DSMX technology.
Notable features include:
- Comfortable, no-slip rubber grips
- Adjustable stick length and tension
- Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals
- User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- User-assigned switch functions
- Easy-to-read backlit screen
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
- 9 fully-proportional channels
- Exclusive Black Edition aluminum carrying case
- Exclusive Black Edition neck strap
- User-configurable switch and stick assignment
- Voice alerts-transmitter can speak to the user in 5 different languages ** (English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French) to communicate information from telemetry
- Wireless trainer system with ModelMatch™ technology-instructors can work with multiple students without having to re-bind to each student
- Virtually unlimited model memory-transmitter stores up to 250 models and only populates the model list with models the user has configured
- Direct system menu access-it is not necessary to power off the transmitter to access the key system menu
- Active gyro and governor trim in heli, 3-axis gyro support for aircraft-allows adjustment of gyro gain for all 3-axes in flight
- Absolute travel feature prevents over-driving servos when using mixes
- High resolution 192x96 backlit LCD screen
- User mode selectable (1-4), comes in Mode 2 configuration
- User-configurable switch and stick assignment
- 7 point curves give the ability to fine tune model setups to allow precision adjustments of mixes and pitch/throttle curves
- Helicopter electronic "E Ring" electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- Forward programming capability already built into the DX9 will ensure customers can take advantage of the next generation of Spektrum components
- SD card support for backing up files, BNF setups, and firmware updates
- Binds with any DSM2† or DSMX aircraft receiver
- Includes AR9020 9-channel receiver
- # of Channels: 9
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Receiver: AR9020 9-Channel DSMX X-Plus Receiver
- Programming Features: Airplane/Helicopter/Sailplane
- Model Memory: 250
- Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Experience Level: Advanced