RFD 868MHz telemetry Bundle
Long Range telemetry or data-communication Modem-Set the brand RFDesign Pty Ltd.
The Bundle contains all the necessary antennas and cables. Information for commissioning, for example, with the autopilot, the Pixhawk product range can be found here:
ArduPilot Support Radio Modem
- Long range> 40km depending on antennas and GCS Setup
- 1 Watt (30dBm) transmit power (adjustable up to)
- Low pass filter
- > 20dB low Noise amplifier, high IP3 (updated RFD868+).
- RX SAW Filter.
- All I/O ESD protected and filtered
- The Open Source Firmware SiK (V1.x), field upgradeable, easy to configure.
- Small, light.
- Compatible with 3DR/ Hope-RF Radio modules
Additional Features/ Software:
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Transparent serial connection
- Point-to-point or Multipoint network
- Configuration by simple AT commands for local Radio, RT commands for remote Radio
- User-configurable serial data rates and air data rates
- Error correction routines, Mavlink Protocol frames (user-selectable)
- Mavlink Radio Status Reporting (Local RSSI, Remote RSSI, Local noise, Remote Noise)
- Automatic antenna Diversity switching on a packet basis in real time
- Automatic throttling based on radio temperature to avoid Overheating
- Frequency Range: 868-869 MHz
- Output power: 1W (30dBm), controllable in 1dB steps (+/- 1dB @ = 20dBm typical)
- Air data transfer rates: 4, 8, 16, 19, 24, 32, 48, 64, 96, 128, 192 and 250 kbit/s (user selectable, 64 kStd)
- +UART-data transfer rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 400k, 921k Baud (user selectable, default 64k)
- Transmit Power: Max. 1W (30dBm)
- Receive sensitivity:> 121 dBm at low data rates, high data rates (TBA)
- Size: 30 mm (wide) x 57 mm (long) x 12.8 mm (thick) - Including RF shield, heatsink and connector-extremities
- Weight: 14.5 g
- Mounting: 3 x M2,5 screws, 3 x header pin solder points
- Power supply: +5 V nominal, (+3.5 V min, +5.5 V max), ~ 800 mA peak at maximum power
- Temp. Range: -40 to +85 ° C, ready for operation 123 ° C tested from -73 to +
Scope of delivery:
- 2 x RFD868wireless modem
- 1 x antenna, 868-900MHz quarter wave monopoly 2.1 dBi
- 1 x antenna, 868-900 MHz Right-angle quarter-monopoly 2.1 dBi
- 4 x antennas, 868-900 MHz half-wave dipole 3dBi
- 1 x FTDI USB cable
Software / GCS support:
- The software solution is an Open Source development called "SiK". It has been re-implemented to the new processor architecture to meet the on the 32-Bit ARM processor core available.
- A boot loader and an interface to the further development and on-the-spot Upgrade of the Modem Firmware via the serial interface.
Most of the parameters via AT commands configurable, for example, baud rate (air / Uart), frequency band, power levels.
The built-in support for the configuration of the radio equipment RFD900/RFD868 is supported by APM Planner/ Mission Planner.
The default settings are 57600 Baud, N, 8, 1 and 64 k-air data rate.
Please see with your country rules for using this item
Licence is can be necessary