No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Jeti Vario-EX 2 rev.2 for duplex 2.4GHz System
The Vario2 used to measure the rate of descent and ascent and to measure the relative height.
The module stores the maximum rise and sink rate.
The signaling via increase or decrease of the model is output from the built-in transmitter RF module, and displayed on the connected to the transmitter module Jetibox.
In conjunction with a jeti stations not only multiple alarm values can be output, it can also be controlled "commands" such as the switching off or on a landing light when temperature drops below a set minimum flight altitude.
Measurement of air pressure, temperature
- Fast and accurate detection of climb or descent
- audible alarms for duplex transmission modules or JETIBOX professional
- Use as an expander for other EX-bus sensors
- In conjunction with MSPEED EXSensor adjustable compensation
- Motor off function when reaching preset heights (FAI F5J…..)
- EX-Bus compatible, easy setting in the device list in the transmitter Jeti
- Possibility updates with UDB Adapter
- Dimensions mm 35x16x7
- Weight g 5
- Operating voltage V 3.5 to 8.4
- Current consumption mA 15