Futaba R3206SBM 6-Channel T-FHSS-Air-Mono Micro Indoor Receiver
The Futaba R3206SBM is Futaba's smallest receiver to date. It can be installed in two ways, you can use S-BUS for a direct link to drone controllers or using PWM with up to 6 channels. The R3206SBM uses T-FHSS Air-mono system without the telemetry capability. This opens Futaba users to a new world of micro RC models from indoor aircraft to micro racing drones.
To keep the weight down this receiver does not have plugs and it requires fine soldering to install. This is done by you to match your model. Once installed in you chosen model you will need to use heatshrink to finish.
- Approximately 1 gram in weight!
- Ultra compact for micro models
- Uses the T-FHSS AIR-mono system (no telemetry)
- Wide 3.2 to 8.4V (HV) voltage range
- Battery Failsafe Voltage (Set from transmitter)