No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cube & Here2 GNSS GPS Combo
Pixhawk 2.1 ‘The Cube’ Combo Pack- This is a Pixhawk 2.1 Standard Suite and the Here 2 GNSS in one box, from time to time we may supply them in separate boxes depending on stock – the product is the same.
Pixhawk 2.1 is an advanced autopilot system designed by the ProfiCNC and manufactured by HEX Technology.
It features advanced processor and sensor technology from ST Microelectronics®, delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle.
Key Features of Pixhawk 2.1:
- Triple redundant dampened IMU
- Heated system can be used in low temperatures
- ample I/O ports
- On-board battery backup for FMU and IO SRAM/RTC
- Separate power supplies for FMU and IO
- supports up to 3 GPS
29 MEMS Sensors in the cube
- 3x triple axis accelerometers
- 3x triple axis gyroscopes
- 3x triple axis magnetometers
- 2x barometers
- The cube (installed) Pixhawk 2.1
- Full carrier board (standard version)
- Here 2 GNSS
- 1 x standard power brick (upto 8s, 30A)
- Micro SD card (installed in Cube)
- Mounting tape and screws
- Cable Packl advantage of the Pixhawk 2, Please add the new GPS with built in Safety switch.
Here 2 Features:
- Built in STM32F302 MCU running ChibiOS to enable user defined features and easy firmware updates
- Adds 10DOF IMU sensor (ability to run its own EKF solution onboard the GPS module)
- CANBUS support