No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
YGE 205 HVT brushless controller with telemetry
The -T- in the name of the YGE-205HVT stands for Telemetry. Currently the following protocols are supported:
- Graupner HoTT V4
- Jeti ExBUS
- Multiplex Sensor BUS V2
Own YGE protocol for further telemetry connections via e.g. S32 (new jlog of R² prototyping). Further protocols are in preparation.
Due to the optional USB adapter, the 200HVT can be varied and new updates can be added. During operation, the PWM frequency is always automatically adjusted to the needs of the engine and is thus always optimal. Due to the new sine start-up of the 200HVT, the startup behavior is now also SUPERSANFT.
- The specified current is the maximum continuous full gas flow with good cooling.
- 4 to 14S LiPo, undervoltage reset or shutdown.
- BEC – undervoltage detection can be switched off.
- current limit
- Undervoltage detection can be switched off
- Speed control (governor mode).
- Soft start.
- Active freewheel, thus unlimited part-load.
- Automatic timing, or adjustable in 6 levels.
- EMK brake adjustable.
- F3A / Acro brake (brake intensity steplessly adjustable in flight).
- Min and Max values are logged and can be displayed in the optional PC tool after the flight (for example, power)
- Speed limit: 240,000 rpm (2-pole)
- Overtemperature / overload warning
- Anti-glare: reduces the start-up spark.
- Basic programming via mode setup.
Fine adjustment and choice of telemetry protocol via PC setup, suitable USB adapter is optionally available.
- Manufacturer / Importer YGE
- Number of cells LiPo 4 – 12
- Number of cells LiFe 5 – 14
- Max. permanent current [A] 205
- Opto coupler ja
- Brake ja, abschaltbar
- RPM limit 240.000 rpm (2-Poler)
- Heli mode (gov mode) ja
- Anti spark ja
- Programmable ja
- Dimensions approx. [mm] 89 x 52 x 28
- Weight [g] 189