No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
YGE 135 SLIM BRUSHLESS Controller 2-6 with BEC & Telemetrie
The -T- in the name of the YGE-135LVT SLIM stands for telemetry.
Further protocols are in preparation.
Currently the following protocols are supported:
- Graupner HoTT V4
- Jeti ExBUS
- Multiplex Sensor BUS V2
- own YGE protocol for further telemetry connections via e.g. S32 (new jlog of R² prototyping).
- Further protocols are in preparation.
With the optionally available USB adapter, the 135LVT SLIM can be adjusted in many ways and new updates can be uploaded.
During operation, the PWM frequency is always automatically adjusted to the needs of the engine and is therefore always optimal.
Due to the new sine-start of the 135LVT SLIM, the startup behavior is now super-soft.
The heavy duty (8 / 18A) and adjustable BEC (5.5 to 8.4V) complement the outstanding features of the YGE-135LVT SLIM.
- The specified current is the maximum continuous full gas flow with good cooling.
- 2 to 6s LiPo, undervoltage reset or shutdown.
- BEC – undervoltage detection can be switched off.
- current limit
- Speed control (governor mode).
- Soft start.
- Active freewheel, thus unlimited part-solid.
- Automatic timing, or adjustable in 6 levels.
- EMK brake adjustable.
- F3A / Acro brake (brake intensity steplessly adjustable in flight).
- Min and Max values are logged and can be displayed in the optional PC tool after the flight (for example, power)
- Speed limit: 240,000 rpm (2-pole)
- Overtemperature / overload warning
- Anti-glare: reduces the start-up spark.
- Basic programming via mode setup.
- Fine adjustment and choice of telemetry protocol via PC setup, suitable USB adapter is optionally available.