No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
From 2010 when Scorpion HKIII-40 series is released, a lot of feedback by World Champions and pilots in all facets of the hobby are received that they have well established themselves as the Gold Standard of R/C model power!
The HKIII-4035 series motors have proven themselves to be extremely successful in heli community and has become the most popular motor used in 600 ~ 700 class helicopters world-wide.
And now we are pleased to announce the release of the fourth generation HKIV-4035 series motors. With the same motor design and materials of HKII-45 series, and single strand winding technique on this size of motor, it has the better efficiency and power conversion than HKIII-40 series, with an entirely new EM field design, while improving the compatibility with various speed controllers available on the market. This new design motor will deliver even more power to your helicopter, with increased efficiency!
- Stator Diameter 40 mm (1.57 in)
- Stator Thickness 35 mm (1.024 in)
- No. of Stator Arms 12
- Magnet Poles 10
- Motor Wind 7+8 Turn Delta
- Motor Wire 1-Strand 1.5mm
- Motor Kv 330KV RPM / Volt
- No-Load Current (IO/10v) 2.81 Amps @ 10v
- Motor Resistance (RM) 0.013 Ohms
- Max Continuous Current 60 Amps
- Max Continuous Power 80 A Peak
- Weight 456 Grams (16.09 oz)
- Outside Diameter 49.5 mm (1.95 in)
- Shaft Diameter 5.98 mm (0.235 in)
- Body Length 64 mm (2.52 in)
- Overall Shaft Length 102.4 mm (4.03 in)
Included in the Box:
- 1x Scorpion HKIV-4035-330KV engine
- 3x gold contact socket
- 3x plug cover
- 4x M4 screw