Phoenix R/C Pro Simulator V5.0 w/DX6i
- All-new airplane physics rebuilt from the ground up and industry-leading heli physics for the ultimate in realism and accuracy
- FREE companion software included to build and share your own virtual models
- Authentic simulations of Horizon Hobby® RC aircraft, including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology
- Fully-functional Spektrum™ DX6i 6-channel DSMX® programmable transmitter
- Over 200 accurately modeled and detailed helis, planes, float planes, autogyros and more
- In-cockpit and chase camera views
- All-new tutorial videos taught by world-class champion pilots
- Realistic sounds recorded from actual model engines
- Dozens of stunning, photo-panoramic club, slope soaring and waterfront flying sites
- FREE models, flying sites and feature downloads as they become available
- Internet/LAN multiplayer mode with voice-chat lets you fly and learn from other pilots around the world
- FREE scenery and aircraft downloads are available online at Phoenix-Sim.com.
Whenever weather, schedules or circumstances conspire to keep you from the flying field, scratch your flying itch with the latest Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator, version 5.0. Stunning graphics and incredibly realistic physics have made the Phoenix simulator not only one of the best desktop flight simulators, but a virtual RC experience with just about all the benefits of an RC club and flying field. Phoenix 5 features definitively refined physics plus new companion software you can use to create your own models, fly them and then share them online. It’s always a perfect time to fly with the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator.
Phoenix is the incredibly popular RC simulator worldwide that lets you master this complex and rewarding hobby in the comfort of your own home. Whether you are a brand new pilot picking up your first trainer, or a seasoned veteran practicing for your next big competition, Phoenix has everything you need to take your skills to the next level. Blending incredibly life-like and accurate model physics with beautiful cutting-edge graphics and a multitude of unique features, Phoenix is a fantastic package for beginners and professional model pilots alike.
CREATE YOUR OWN MODELS:
Included software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any 3D design program so that you can fly them in Phoenix 5, customize performance and share them online.
EASY MODEL EDITING:
The improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail with ease.
ALL MODELS AND SITES ARE FREE:
Hundreds of models and a wide range of flying sites are included with free downloads available as additional scenery and aircraft are available. No expansion packs required.
AUTHENTIC AIRCRAFT AND TECHNOLOGY:
Phoenix 5 is the only RC sim with authentic Horizon Hobby aircraft simulations including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology.
The InfinityScape 3D landscape generator lets you fly beyond the horizon over beautiful, ever-changing terrain that you create and control.
The DX6i computer radio is your master key to the world of Bind-N-Fly® aircraft-the revolution in ready-to-fly convenience featuring an exciting fleet of RC airplanes and helicopters that come flight-ready with dependable Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® technology already installed. The DX6i has room to store up to 10-models and programming for airplanes and helicopters which means all you need to do is just pick the BNF model you want, bind it to this transmitter and fly!
To successfully use Phoenix, you will need the following:
- IBM-compatible PC computer with 1.0 GHz Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor or better Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista,
Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system
- 256MB system memory (RAM)
- 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space
- ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory or better
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher
- DVD-ROM Drive for installation
- 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional)
An Intel-based Apple Macintosh computer running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 with the above specifications under one of the following systems:
- Boot Camp (recommended)
- VMWare Fusion (latest version)
- Parallels (latest version)
- More information on using Bootcamp can be found on the Apple website.
- Phoenix does not run on older non-Intel Macintosh computers, or the Apple OSX operating system.