Professional 16-channel 2.4 GHz remote control system with telemetry and 4.3 inch large color touch screen.
The T16SZ is a fully-featured 16-channel transmitter that omits nothing in terms of transmission reliability, quality, function and usability.
The transmitter has all known modulations such as T-FHSS, FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS.
The menu control of the transmitter software is clearly structured and can be operated intuitively via the large colored touch screen.
Besides the special multicopter menu, the T16SZ has a 9-language menu navigation.
The integrated SD card slot is there for storing the model data and software updates, new applications makes this remote control system future-proof.
- Professional 16-channel remote control system with FASSTest & T-FHSS 2.4 GHz technology
- Model selection, internal memory for 30 models, expandable via SD card
- Model / User Name up to 15 characters
- Modulation selectable FAST, FASSTEST, S-FHSS, T-FHSS
- Stickmode 1-4 can be changed by user, you can choose Mode 1 or 2
- 9-language navigation menu
- Color touch screen 4.3 inches 480x272 pixels
- Telemetry with voice output via loudspeaker, optionally headphone
- 16 control elements: 6 trimmers, 8 switches, 2 rotary encoders, all freely assignable
- Graphical servomonitor for displaying all servo travels with servo test function
- Future-proof by updating via SD card
- Comprehensive timers and calendar functions
- Vibration alarm
- S.Bus port with PowerSupport, for programming and logging S.Bus products
- 8 flight conditions per model memory can be combined with Logic function
- 10 free programmers
- AFR 3 modes, up to 17 points
- 13 wing types, 3 control units, 8 wobble disc types available
- Fully equipped helicopter menu with swash ring, governor, servo travel and speed compensation, gas limiter
- 3 curve modes for gas / pitch, up to 17 points possible
- Fully equipped sailplane with 13 wing types, 3 tailpipes
- Comprehensive mixer selection for sailors and engine models
- Freely configurable teacher / student channel assignment, single or mixed operation
- Channels: 16
- Transmission system: FASSTest, FASST, T-FHSS, S-FHSS
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- RF Power Output: 100mW EIRP
- Voltage range: 7.4 V
- Dimensions: 190x203x72 mm
- Weight approx.: 1130 g
- Transmitter T16SZ
- Receiver R7008SB FASSTest
- Multilingual user manual