DJI Goggles Racing Edition - 1080p Video Goggles
DJI Goggles just got better looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints.
Fly with smooth, clear video and experience the thrill of drone racing like never before.
Experience FPV races in style and without traditional restrictions.
The DJI Goggles Racing Edition (RE) features a newly designed visor and a new headband in a matte black. The upholstery stands out with high quality red leathers.
Designed specifically for drone racing, the DJI Goggles RE are compatible with the OcuSync video transmission module, as well as a powerful camera module.
The modules work together to provide video transmission with up to 7 km range and minimum latency of only 50 ms1 in addition to the analog signal.
Enjoy stable video transmissions and experience the speed of a drone race like never before.
OcuSync video transmission module:
The DJI Goggles RE offers innovative new hardware - for ultimate speed, stability and clarity. The OcuSync video transmission module provides 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz video transmissions with a latency of only 50 ms and a maximum range of up to 7 km.1 Equipped with various powerful new features, such as the 1280 × 960 HD image transmission3 and automatic Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) transmission, make this module a universal solution for various aircraft. Thanks to the advanced technology and the interaction of the external modules for different setups, the DJI Goggles RE offer an unprecedented immersive experience.
12 selectable transmission channels
Accessing different low-interference transmission channels is one of the keys to success in FPV races, especially when multiple drones are in use. Choose from up to 12 transmission channels - for effective prevention of interference.
Automated FHSS technology
In the event of interference, the OcuSync module will quickly and automatically switch between the 2.4 and 5.8 GHz channels for the best possible transmission.
Connect two pairs of DJI Goggles RE or an additional remote control
With an extra pair of DJI goggles, another person can enjoy the speed of the race. This is also possible with another Mavic Pro remote control.
The DJI OcuSync camera compatible with the DJI Goggles RE uses a 1/3? Image sensor, for image transfer with much higher resolution than usual analog FPV goggles on the market. The sensor uses "Global Shutter", which reduces rolling shutter effects due to high-frequency vibrations. The 148 ° field of view of the lens provides a natural image with minimal distortion. The advanced camera allows users to perform precise flight maneuvers while recording the entire flight for later analysis.
Prevents rolling shutter effects
148° field of view
Lens with minimal distortion
With additional playback formats
Access to flight settings, gimbal control and accurate flight data is essential for effective drone races. The DJI Goggles RE offers all this and much more.
The DJI Goggles RE uses a bottom-up processing system that does not require a module for signal reception. By connecting a remote control to the goggles, pilots can control their drones directly with an F3, F4, KISS, Naze or other supported flight controllers.
Head-mounted gimbal mode allows users to control the gimbal camera by moving their goggles head-on.
Essential flight information, including image transmission, battery level and signal quality, are clearly and directly readable.
Digital and analog transmission
In addition to digital HD transmission, the DJI Goggles RE provide analog transmission via an SMA interface.
Always the right antenna
The included omnidirectional antennas transmit signals in multiple directions simultaneously for maximum stability.
These circular polarized antennas offer best performance at 5.8 GHz.
Also circularly polarized, the antennas offer fully integrated performance at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz.
These linearly polarized antennas operate at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and are extremely lightweight - for clear video transmissions at close range.
In addition to compatibility with racing drones and fixed-wing aircraft, the DJI Goggles RE can also be used with other devices such as robots, industrial drones and other remotely controlled vehicles.
Enjoy games, movies and more.
Wide compatibility. Best comfort.
Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2, the DJI Goggles RE retains all the benefits of DJI goggles, including all flight settings, two HD displays, head control and more. An optimized face pillow and headband now provide even more comfort and more protection from sunlight.
More options when playing videos
The DJI Goggles RE play videos in even more formats! The device supports MP4, MOV and MKV to give users an even more immersive experience playing media content. In addition, the new goggles are able to reproduce 360 ° panoramas in 6K.
DJI GOGGLES RE
- Weight (without accessories) DJI Goggles RE: 502 g; Headband: 500 g
- Dimensions DJI Goggles RE 195 × 155 × 110 mm
- Headband (folded) 255 × 205 × 92 mm
- Screen size 5? × 2
- Image Resolution 3840 × 1080 (Single Screen: 1920 × 1080)
- Transmitter power (EIRP) 2.4 GHz: 25.5 dBm (FCC); 18.5 dBm (CE); 19 dBm (SRRC) 5.8 GHz: 25.5 dBm (FCC); 12.5 dBm (CE); 18.5 dBm (SRRC)
- Live view modes 1080p30, 720p60, 720p30
- Video format MP4 (H.264)
- Supported playback formats MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H264;
- Audio format AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, DTS, MP3)
- Battery capacity 9440 mAh
- Operating temperature 0 to 40 ° C
- Charger (input) 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A
- Output 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A
DJI OCUSYNC CAMERA
- Radio frequency 2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz
- Transmitter power (EIRP) 2.4 GHz: 22.5 dBm (FCC); 18.5 dBm (CE); 19 dBm (SRRC) 5.8 GHz: 25.5 dBm (FCC); 12.5 dBm (CE); 25.5 dBm (SRRC)
- Image transmission: latency 960p50: 70 ms; 720p60: 60ms; 480p50: 50 ms
- Max. Range 2.4 GHz 7 km (FCC); 4 km (CE); 4 km (SRRC)
- Max. Range 5.8 GHz 4 km (FCC); 0.7 km (CE); 4 km (SRRC)
- Recommended frequency bands 5.8 GHz; CE: 2.4 GHz; SRRC: 5.8 GHz
- Video format MP4 (MPEG4)
- I / O Connections S.Bus, Micro-USB, PPM, UART, MMCX, microSD card slot
- Supported flight controllers F3, F4, KISS, NAZE
- Supported remote controls X9D (Frsky), DEVO 10 (Walkera), T8FG (Futaba), T14SG (Futaba), WTF09sll (WFLY), AT9S (RadioLink)
- Operating temperature 0 to 40 ° C
- Input power 9-16,8 V (3S-4S)
- Sensor 1/3 "CMOS; Effective Pixels: 1.2M
- Lenses 2.65 mm, f / 2.0
- Lens group 6G + IR
- Closure Global Shutter
- ISO 100 - 3200
- Field of view 148 ° (D); 111 ° (H); 79.5 ° (V)
DJI OCUSYNC AIR SYSTEM
- Weight air unit: 43.7 g; Camera (cable included): 18.2 gPagoda antenna: 9.4 g; Cylindrical antenna: 9.4 g; dipole antenna: 4.2 g
- Dimensions air unit 72 × 33 × 14 mm
- Camera 29.4 × 28.2 × 22.6 mm
- 1x DJI goggles
- 1x Charger
- 1x wire clip
- 2x Pagoda Antenna (SMA interface)
- 1x reversed SMA connector
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x Cleaning Cloth