BO-105 RWB SuperScale 800 size w/complete mechanic
With this model Roban has finished yet another Superscale model.
This time the BO-105.
A helicopter with cult potential.
Therefore we did not let it take us into the Superscale series record.
Our goal was to build the hull incl. Mechanics so that no engine or mechanics is visible from the outside.
As you can see in the pictures, we succeeded.
A completely coherent concept with the right mechanics and engine in the right place, where it belongs.
High-quality workmanship with all details, such as rivets, cable cutters, antennas etc.
Functional doors in the front, sliding doors in the back.
The cockpit, which is lit again here, is also part of the Scope of delivery like the rear rows of seats.
The BO-105 comes incl. The now hundred times proven HSM-800 mechanics, the Dombereich is installed.
The model comes as a left-hander, just like the original
The batteries find their place in the floor area of the model, but the rear seat can be removed and the Batteries can be stowed underneath.
This also favors the focus.
- Our new True Scale Design locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, unlike on most canopies based on 3D mechanics.
- The compact mechanic is built into the engine compartment, just like on a real helicopter.
- Therefore it allows space for front to back scale cockpit seats.
- The position light system programmable with 9 different patterns is preinstalled.
- The fuselage of the 212 stands out through the detailed crafted surface details and the overall correctly scaled down shape.
- This unique scale look and details stun and make it hard to see the difference to a real helicopter.
- The helicopter comes with a detailed instruction manual.
- The setup is simple and quick, the mechanics are completely preassembled - yet have to be setup with electronics.
- Only screw drivers and allen keys are required to make it airborne.
- Body length: 1730mm
- Length incl. rotors: 1980mm
- Width: 465mm
- Height: 560mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1560mm
- Main blade length: 700mm
- Main blade count: 4
- Tail blade count: 2
- Drive gear ratio: 1:13.8:4.7
- Motor:* 1x 750MX 450/500KV brushless outrunner , 12S
- Speed controller:* 1x 120A brushless, 12S capable
- Servo:* 3x metal gear cyclic, 1x metal gear tail servo
- Battery:* 44.4V 5000mAh 35C
- Flight time: 5 minutes
- Takeoff weight: +/-9Kg
- Flight Stabilization:* 3 axis flybarless gyro
- Radio Control:* min. 6 channel with pitch and throttle curves
- Quad Blade Rotorhead and scale alu rotor blades included
- Quad Tail Blade and scale carbon fiber tail blades included
- Detailed surface features, rivets and panel lines
- Complete seven seated scale cockpit
- Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
- Special HSM-800 mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
- Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 450KV motor), fly with your existing parts
- Take off weight of 9kg (about the double than a 700 3D helicopter)
- 1700mm long
- Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it
DELIVERY TIME IS AT LEAST 1 WEEK !