Sanyo eneloop Transmitter 8 cell NiMh Battery Pack AA - Flat at Graupner / JR plug-in system (9,6V-2000mAh)
- eneloop transmitter battery of size AA - Flat / Graupner / JR plug-in system
- Can be used straight after purchase and has a high performance
- Long shelf life with no loss of energy and can be used everywhere
- Cost effective in purchase and usage
- Environmental friendly and easy to use
High efficiency Low self-discharge Can be charged with the conventional NiMH-chargers
Dimensions: (L x H x W) 115 x 52,5 x 14,5 mm
Content: AA 8 pc(s) - Flat,GraupneR/JR plug
Capacity: 2000 mAh
What is exactly eneloop?
Eneloop is a combination of a rechargeable and a disposable battery the next evolutionary step for batteries into the 21st century.
SANYO can ship the batteries to Amazon in an already charged state, without losing its power, because of it very low self-discharge.
This means that you are purchasing an already charged battery. Eneloop is as user-friendly as a disposable battery. Once charged, it keeps its charge
for up to 6 to 12 months - (90 per cent of the charge after 6 months, 85 per cent after 12 months) In contrast to a disposable battery,
eneloop can be charged up to 1000 times, thus eliminating the waste of 999 disposable batteries. Using eneloop rechargeable batteries really does pay off.
Considering the cost of the eneloop battery, compared to a disposable battery, plus cost for the charger and the energy consumed by the charger,
The investment for one eneloop returns easily after a few charging cycles. Now there's an end to this spending.
What is the difference between the "old" and the "new" improved eneloop?
1. An extra of 500 charging cycles - instead of being rechargeable 1000 times, the new eneloop is even rechargeable up to 1500 times.
2. Improved self-discharge. Even though the self-discharge of the old eneloop was already very impressive, you can store
the new eneloop for 3 years and still it will retain 75% of its capacity.
3. You need a battery, which is reliable even when having cold temperatures? Before eneloop was suitable for temperatures as low as -10°C - now even until -20°C