LLynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Goblin 500 plastic Landing Gear Support, using aluminum alloy.
This part fit perfectly in your Goblin 500 adding extra resistance in case of hard landing. Lynx test many different under bridge arch design in order to get the maximum resistance add minimum weight. The result is a lightweight landing gear support with superior stress resistance and amazing design look.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will assure the best compromise between resistance and weight, adding high tech look in your Goblin 500.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for your helicopters.
- Superior resistance in case of hard landing.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 500 part.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Landing Gear Support Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Assembly weight: 9.25g each
- 2 x G500 CNC Landing Gear Support – Silver anodize
- 4 x Hex Cup Screw M3x80