This is the Beam E4 Advance SE 450 Flybarless Helicopter combo. A slop
free CNC rotor head and control system, combined with a unique upright
rubber tail servo mount system provides precise control that rivals any
450 size machine on the market. A simple frame design provides full
support with two vertically stacked pieces of carbon fiber, high quality
aluminum blocks, cross members and boom mounts, as well as carbon fiber
trays. Additionally, the SE includes a redesigned tail housing, the
ability to choose either a standard flybarless head or a DFC type head,
and a fully serviceable swash plate, making the E4 Advance SE a true
contender in the 450 class market.
Beam 450se Features:
- Choice between Flybarless Normal (Standard) and DFC types-depending on ones invidual flying style(contains both FBL Normal & DFC Head set)
- Main shaft for both Standard & DFC Head types.
- Non breakable Main Grip 3ball bearing + Thrust bearing type vantage.
- Red Swash Cap addition.
- Newly designed Tail Housing addition.
- Metal Tail Control system addition.
- Now Detachable Shaft + Pulley (instead of inseparable previous shaft+pulley set)
- Newly designed Boom Brace Mount addition.
- Boom Brace Connector (much longer than the previous one)
- Newly designed Frame addition.
- Metal Tail Servo Mount for Standard/Mini (Savox 1350 type) & Mini size type servos mounting
- Painted canopy
- SWE Main carbon Blades
- Scorpion Motor 2221-8
- Hobbywing 40a Esc
- Length: 660mm (26")
- Height: 218mm (8.58")
- Main Blade Length: 325mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 723mm (28.46")
- Weight (less power system): 645g (22.75OZ)
- Main Gear: 150T
- Main Drive Pulley: 51T