Set of screws , all you need to have for repairing an Eolo/ Spirit heli. Purchase this set and you save more then 50% of cost. Included in the package
S0030 M3x8 caphead x10
S4354 M2.5x6 caphead x10
S0079 M3x5 caphead x10
S0041 M3x3 grubscrew x 20
S3370 M2.5x8 caphead x10
S0116 M2.5x10 caphead x10
S0029 M2x8 caphead x10
S0114 M2x12 caphead x 10
S0039 M3x10 caphead x 10
S0100 M2.5x4 caphead x10
S0117 M2x5 caphead x10
S0080 M2x10 caphead x10
S4141 M3x6 caphead x10
S0074 M2x14 caphead x10
S4300 M2x6 caphead x10
Graupner Electro Prop 12x6
A new series of propellers from Graupner designed specifically for electric powered airplanes and multi-rotor 'copters.There is an exact same size propeller for rotation in the opposite direction. These propellers are therefore ideal for counter-rotating setups.
Graupner Electro propellers are light-weight and have a low resistance profile. They are produced from carbon reinforced plastic, providing excellent torsional strength for electric applications.
The name “Merlin” can apply equally well to the famed magician or the small falcon, and both descriptions are valid for our little racer.
Finally we can offer a mini-format model with a full-size performance. It’s an all-in solution with many clever detail features, but above all its compact design means that it can accompany you wherever you go.
Our Merlin is agile and nimble, while its small size makes it terrific fun to fly even at small slopes. With its low weight and robust ELAPOR® construction the risk of airframe damage is low, but despite this the model can cope remarkably well in windy conditions - this is where the “falcon” aspect of its nature comes into its own.
When flying aerobatics “Merlin the Magician” comes to the fore: the powered version in particular is capable of the wildest aerobatic manoeuvres you can imagine. When the model is complete, it can be transported conveniently in the retail packaging. The aeroplane features a practical hatch in the underside through which the battery can be changed quickly and conveniently.
The plus points:
• Simple and quick to assemble - in the air very quickly
• The model can be completely dismantled for transport
• Packed size only 11 x 18 x 61 cm
• Optional transport bag with strap attachment (# 76 3316)
• Can be built as a glider or in an electric version (with power set # 33 2653)
• Docile flying characteristics
• Raised ailerons as landing aid
• High-quality plastic components
• Major parts moulded in ultra-durable ELAPOR® foam
• Carefully matched power system gives great agility; optional increased performance by changing propellers (both sizes included in the power set))
• Li-BATT BX 3/1-450 mAh flight battery
Moulded ELAPOR® parts, small items, CFRP spars,
decal sheet, illustrated instructions
Wingspan 783 mm
Overall length 598 mm
All-up weight glider / electric approx. 240 / 290 g
Total surface area 11.3 dm²
Wing loading 21,2 / 25.7 g/dm²
RC functions Elevator, rudder, ailerons (2 servos),
throttle, Landing aid: raised ailerons