Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130 X plastic tail grip, using aluminum alloy.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight, in particular micro helicopters tail components, were smaller weight difference can made huge difference in final performance.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise.
We are pilots, we expect form our upgrade a better performance.
After many flights, we decided on a single 4x1.5x2 radial bearing design.
Simple, lightweight and durable.
Only 0.35g each grip assembled, with a huge increase in tail precision and strength.
The counter couple weights are sized to reduce the servo load during fly, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
The details and design of these tail grips add top performance in your 130X tail system.
TIPS FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE:
Tail grip are weighted and have better performance compare the std one.
Reduce 2 or 3 steep tail gyro gain to compensate Lynx tail grip efficiency.
- Increase tail response and reduce vibration.
- Preassembled with lock thread linkage balls and lubricated bearing
- SST linkage balls to assure durability and wear resistance
- Integrated CNC counter balace weight to reduce servo load during fly maneuvers, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
- Direct replacement for the standard 130 X tail parts.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Tail Grip material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish.
- Bearing Material: SST – ABEC5
- Linkage Ball Material: SST
- Assembly weight: 0.7g (the couple)
- 2 x 130 X – CNC Tail Grips factory assembly