Robust single-rotor helicopter in a comprehensive set complete with innovative 2.4 GHz radio control transmitter
For years one of our most successful products in the fi eld of beginners' models has been our Blue Arrow Coaxial RTF 2.4 GHz. Now we have decided to develop this successful model further: the newly introduced Blue Arrow SR represents a worthy companion to the earlier model.
With its single-rotor technology this helicopter refl ects the latest state of technology, but without forfeiting the superb flying characteristics of its co-ax brother.
As with all robbe Arrow-series models the Blue Arrow SR is supplied in a comprehensive set. In addition to the flight battery and dry cells for the radio control system, the set even includes a battery charger and mains PSU.
As is familiar from the Nano Arrow, the 2.4 GHz radio control system supplied in the set can be converted from Mode 2 to Mode 1 simply by folding the aerial to the opposite side.
- Single-rotor helicopter, completely factory-assembled, set up ready to fl y
- 2-blade tail rotor with electric drive motor
- Multi-colour plastic canopy
- Electric primary drive motor
- LiPo battery, 3.7 V / 500 mAh
- Charger with mains PSU
- Compact electronic control unit
- 2.4 GHz LCD transmitter set to Mode 2, can be converted to Mode 1.
- 4 x dry cells for the transmitter
- Replacement tail rotor blade
- Screwdriver for stick mode conversion
- Comprehensive operating and flying instructions
- Main rotor diameter: 328 mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 70 mm
- Length approx.: 360
- Height approx.: 130 mm
- All-up weight.: 108 g