Assortment of Radio control Airplanes
|ParkZone VisionAire® BNF with AS3X® Technology
The ParkZone® VisionAire® park flyer is specifically designed for sport pilots by 3D pioneer Quique Somenzini.
Its wings are constructed of hollow Z-Foam™ material that has been reinforced with carbon fiber to create structures that are stiffer and lighter than solid foam.
This rigid, lightweight airframe is paired with a powerful 10-size, 1250Kv brushless motor that delivers the vertical performance you need for an exhilarating 3D flying experience.
What makes the VisionAire model such a great 3D plane for sport pilots is the advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System built into its AR635 receiver.
The AS3X System works behind the scenes to counter the effects of wind and turbulence, using 3-axis sensing and flight control software tuned by Quique Somenzini.
If you’ve never flown 3D before, this enhanced stability will give you the confidence you need to try high alpha maneuvers like harriers, hovers, torque rolls and more.
You can adjust the amount of stability the AS3X System provides or turn it off completely, but even 3D pros will find flying with it on feels completely natural.
There are no delays in control response or limits on the control throws. You’ll simply feel like you’re flying an expertly-tuned model that goes right where you point it.
Spektrum™ AR635 DSMX® receiver with AS3X® System, installed
Powerful 10-size BL outrunner, 1250Kv, installed
E-flite® 40A Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC brushless ESC (V2), installed
E-flite 13-gram digital micro servos, installed
Clear belly window for monitoring AS3X System status
Carbon-reinforced Z-Foam™ construction
Leading-edge vortex generators
Double-beveled hinges for large control surface throws
Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
Two-piece wing for easy transportation and repair
Sharp Mirco Pecorari signature trim scheme
Includes 3S 2200mAh 25C Li-Po battery
Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate charger
Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX aircraft transmitter, sold separately
Needed To Complete
- A 4+ channel full-range DSM2®- or DSMX®-compatible transmitter.
- Wingspan: 45.0 in (1143mm)
- Overall Length: 42.5 in (1088mm)
- Wing Area: 539 sq in (34.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 43.7 oz (1240 g)
- Motor Size: 10-size BL10 brushless outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)
- Radio: AR635 6-channel DSMX® AS3X® sport receiver (installed)
- Servos: (4) 13 g digital high-speed servos (installed)
- Trim Scheme Colors: Blue, red
- CG (Center of Gravity): 4.5 in (115mm) back from the leading edge of wing at wing root
- Wing Loading: 11.7 oz/sq. ft. (35 g/sq. dm.)
- Prop Size: 12 x 4
- Spinner Size: 1.57 in (40mm)
- Speed Control: 40-amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC brushless (installed)
- Recommended Motor Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 25C Li-Po (included)
- Control Throw (Ailerons): Low: 70% up/down, 15% expo; High: 100% up/down, 25% expo
- Control Throw (Elevator): Low: 70% up/down, 15% expo; High: 100% up/down, 20% expo
- Control Throw (Rudder): Low: 70% right/left, 10% expo; High: 100% right/left, 15% expo
- Approx. Flying Duration: 6 minutes
- Charger: 2-3 cell DC Li-Po balancing charger
- Main Wing Tube Length: 350mm
- Main Wing Tube OD: 16mm
- Tail Wing Tube Length: 280mm
- Tail Wing Tube OD: 8mm
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Plane Type: Aerobatic & 3D
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Power Plant Size: 10-15 Electric
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Spektrum AR636 DSMX® receiver with SAFE technology
- Powerful 10-size, 1250Kv BL outrunner motor
- E-flite® 40A brushless ESC
- E-flite 13-gram digital micro servos
- Lightweight, hollow-wing Z-Foam™ construction
- Leading-edge vortex generators
- Stunning, high-visibility trim scheme
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and repair
- Double-beveled hinges for large control surface throws
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter with computer programming
- 1.1V 3S 2100-2200mAh LiPo 25C flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
SAFE Technology for Advanced Aerobatics
SAFE technology actually makes the Sukhoi SU-29MM ‘aware’ of its attitude relative to the ground. This attitude awareness has been used to create four flight modes that let experienced RC pilots explore aggressive aerobatics with more confidence and less risk.
The airplane can perform any aerobatic or 3D maneuver but will immediately return to upright flight if both sticks are released.
AS3X® 3D Mode
Provides a marvelous balance of crisp response and rock-solid stability when practicing low-speed 3D maneuvers like hovers and harriers.
AS3X Precision Mode
When flying precision aerobatics at high speed, this mode smoothes out the effects of turbulence so the aircraft tracks like it’s on rails.
Panic Recovery Mode
Immediately returns the aircraft to upright flight with the push of a button. It can be activated at any time, in any flight mode.
Video Overview :
Airfoil Shape: Symmetrical
Anti-Crash Technology: Yes
CG (center of gravity: 3.2 in. (82mm) Back at Wing Root
Flying Weight: 40.6 oz (1150 g)
Fuel Type: Electric
Minimum Required Radio: 4+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter Required
Motor Size: 10-size BL10 Brushless Outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)
Overall Length: 42.3 in (1074 mm)
Plane Type: Sport Planes
Power Plant Size: 10-15 Electric
Prop Size: 12 x 4
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 25C LiPo
Speed Control: 40-Amp Pro ESC (installed)
Spinner Size: 1.93 in (49mm)
Wing Area: 403 sq. in. (26.0 sq, dm.)
Wing Loading: 14.5 oz/sq. ft.
Wingspan: 44.0 in (1120mm)