Openpilot CC3D Flight Controller With Cable Set
The CC3D boards is an all-in-one stabilization hardware flight controller, which runs the OpenPilot firmware. It can fly any airframe from fixed wing to an octocopter and is configured and monitored using the powerful and user friendly OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS) software.
The CC3D is an update to the original Copter Control board, now using the powerful single chip IMU. The board shares a lot with the Revolution platform, including the powerful OpenPilot architecture and the cross-platform Ground Control Station (GCS). The CopterControl platform has been designed from the ground up to perform a host of functions from auto-level, multi-copter, Fixed wing UAV’s and even Flybarless Helicopter support. The new included Flexiport provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port.
- MultiRotor controller with auto-level, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters
- Flybarless Helicopter controller with auto-level
- Fixed Wing UAV controller
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support DSM2-DSMX
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support and PPM
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
- Size: 36x36mm
- Weight: 5.7g
- Mounting: M3 holes @ 30.5mm square
- CC3D Flight controller Rev C with V4 bootloader pre installed
- Full cable set to match the onboard ports